Sponsored by CWA
Entrant’s name, age, school (if applicable) and grade to appear
front right-hand corner of exhibits in Classes 2-6
PLEASE DO NOT LAMINATE ANY PAPER EXHIBITS, including essays.
Wooden spoons-Class 1, to have details attached with a drawing pin
All exhibits in Classes 1-6 will be collected from the Preschool and Schools in Yea
on Wednesday 17th November 2021.
Additional entries in Classes 1 -5 may be delivered to the Recreation Reserve Pavilion
between 8.30-10am on Friday 26th November.
Students who attend school outside of Yea are welcome to compete in Class 6,
however they need to post their entries to P O Box 201 to reach the Secretary by
Wednesday 17th November 2021.
Students, teachers or parents are to collect entries from under the Grandstand at
3.30pm on the day of the Show.
1. Kinder - Decorated Wooden Spoon
2. Painting of ‘Bluey’– Template to be supplied by CWA at the start of Term 4
PREP / FOUNDATION
3. Colouring in of ‘Ariel’ or’ King Neptune’– Template to be supplied by CWA to
Yea Primary Schools at the start of Term 4
GRADE 1 / 2
4. Draw “My Favourite Pet / Farm Animal” any medium on A4 paper
GRADE 3 / 4
5. Create a poster about ‘The Olympic Games’, any medium on A3 paper.
GRADE 5 / 6
6. Write an essay on the topic
“What do Agricultural Shows do for their economy?”
To be submitted on lined A4 paper (unlaminated) with a maximum of 150 words.
Hand written on lined A4 paper or published on computer.
PLEASE NOTE: NO LAMINTED ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Viv Cavanagh - 0448 124 050